Sunday, August 20, 2006
Hi Surfers. We really had an evenful day on sat. haha...and now as the date draws nearer, soon we shan't post and tag. In order to really make this an eventful blog. I will remove all members on this blog. as well as the tagboard. But I will type out whatever conversations we had on the tagboard at the side of the page. We'll be giving the url of this blog only at the time he leaves Singapore. B4 that, plz, no hints or whatsoever about this ok? so whoever wants to at least post something or tag something. plz do so b4 weds evening. I'll close the interaction on the blog on weds evening. so that when eric accesses it when he reaches it will be like this ancient artifact for him...haha. But i think you will still be able to comment on the posts. I dunno if anyone will be able to upload pics of the sabo on sat. i'll try to get the pics if i can. see ya.

posted by Anne Choo on 8:22 PM
link to post | 1 gave me solace